IF - EXCESS





















This time I developed my illustration mainly with two colours, black and red. I really love the combination of these colours, really strong combination.
Excess of love: can make you feel happy or feeling like you are going mad...
---
Esta vez desarrollé mi ilustración principalmente en dos colores, rojo y negro. Realmente me encanta la combinación de estos colores, la sensación que produce, una combinación realmente potente
Exceso de amor: te puede hacer sentir muy feliz o llevarte a la locura...

Tools: Pencils, Photoshop

Comments

Regina said…
Great illustration - I'm a huge fan of the black, white and red combination.
Anonymous said…
I like the color combination, too! Isn't that the truth about excess love making you either happy or mad! :)
Nina Seven N7 said…
Love this! Very strong imagery and great color palette. Great job!
Ursula Shaw said…
This is really great!
I absolutely love your choice of colours. Awesome illo:)
studio lolo said…
very nice...I like the perspective too!
Anonymous said…
This really caught my attention. Love the use of colors, great illustration!

Popular Posts